Tuesday 26 November 2013

Survey Analysis

My first question was what is your favourite genre of movie.


From the results I collected it was clear to see that horror and thriller was the most popular type of genre. These results were helpful because they will give me a clear idea of opening film sequence we will do. I thought doing the survey gave us a clear understanding of what film genre was most popular, From these results we will choose thriller, this is because we know it is a popular genre of movie.

The next question was why you like this genre of movie
After reading the responses and coming to the conclusion that thriller and horror is most popular. I will now look at horror and thriller opening sequences for inspiration, this will give me a good idea of what camera angles and music I want to choose for our own opening sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment